"I've been buying your Manukacare 18+ for over 2 years for a 90 yr old man who suffers from leg ulcers, it has done a great deal of good so far." Pat, Surrey.
Your Wounds or Leg Ulcers healed with Natural help!
Remarkable Manuka Honey. A tube of potent goodness.
Backed by over 20 years of university research, you have a natural solution that works. Or visit our link to university information to learn more.
(Click here for Manuka Honey for eating and / or internal use)
High potency, sterilised Active Manuka Honey. In an easy application tube. Specifically for external use.
Ideal for wound care or treatment...everyday cuts...grazes. Very beneficial for external ulcers, and burns.
Why would I consider honey?
Advantages You Get from this sterilised active manuka honey:
- Strong antibacterial and antifungal properties which soothe and repair your skin.
- Aiding better and faster tissue regrowth, by keeping a moist environment.
- No more concerns about the effects of manufactured products on you.
- Creates a barrier preventing bacteria from entering the area. Giving you greater protection from further infection.
- Simple, easy to use and apply solution.
- You feel assured of quality, with ManukaCare being used in hospitals and by practitioners.
- You can change dressings easier as the honey doesn't stick to the wound. (No more searing pain for you - very important!)
- Reduces the smell that comes from wounds and ulcers, much more pleasant for yourself and those around you.
- Reduces scarring of your skin.
- Aids healing of external ulcers. Successfully used on even stubbon ulcers.
- Helps heal your external abscesses.
Plus, we have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!
So now, if you are new to Manuka Honey, you have the confidence to go ahead and try this product.
What does the 'UMF' in the UMF 18+ stand for?
**Unique Manuka Factor.**
Dr Peter Molan discovered that certain manuka honeys had an extra antibacterial component, not found in normal honey, that he has identified and named as the 'unique manuka factor' in his research work at the Waikato University Honey Research Unit.
With 18+ representing a high level of potency, after it has been tested for its antibacterial levels. Manuka Honey must have a minimum rating of 10 before being allowed to display the UMF label.
Would you like a natural way to heal your wounds, or leg ulcers, without getting a doctor's prescription for manufactured antibiotics?
Using ManukaCare 18+ is simple. It's uncomplicated.
Example of ManukaCare used on a forehead wound - no stiches used.
Help your wounds, burns, or ulcers heal.
"I cannot recommend Comvita Manuka Honey enough to people. We have used it for various family health concerns. For example, a few weeks ago I (age 41) had a very very bad water scold all over my chest and down one arm. I had filled a hot water bottle with boiling water, lifted it up, cuddled it and the water poured all over me as it had a leak that I had not known was there. I immediately dried myself, carefully covered the affected area in Manuka Honey (quite a thick layer) and then wrapped the area with cling film and went to bed (feeling rather silly covered in cling film!). In the morning, once I had carefully washed the area, my husband and I couldn't believe it, but the area that I had covered with the honey was a pale pink colour and not hurting at all, and the small areas I had obviously missed were BRIGHT red and VERY sore. I reapplied the honey (more thinly) a couple more times over the next couple of days and that was it, better. The small areas I had missed took a little more time to go as I had not used the honey so early. This was a potentially serious scold over a large area, it is truly wonderful stuff, every house should have some in the cupboard." Laura, Hampshire.
Just some of the publications this product has been mentioned in:
- Health Matters magazine, UK (July / August 2006)
- Woman's Weekly magazine, Health Alternative, UK (15 Feb 2006)
- Reader's Digest, UK (August 2006)
- The Sunday Times, UK (several issues)
Great for all first aid kits. The perfect companion for travel. If you are away from home where risk of infection to any cuts is higher, than this product is your solution. For topical use.
Concerned about the longevity of a natural product? This unique honey doesn't really 'go off' within any short time frame unless it is subject to too much heat. Our current stock of ManukaCare is use by August 2011.
How do you use ManukaCare ?
- Easy. Just place some directly onto your wound, leg ulcer, or burn.
- Rub it in slightly, gently, depending on the soreness of the area.
- As it leaves a layer of honey over the area, if it is going to come into contact with clothing or something else, then simply place a dressing of some kind over it.
- For more serious wounds, and external ulcers, it is ideal to also add a little of the honey on to the dressing too before placing it over the area concerned.
Got a question? Or a concern? Ask away, Ask Our Answer Pod™
You get better, faster healing of your leg ulcers or wounds, from a highly effective natural solution free from added chemicals.
You are a few easy steps away from this, just click below to order, and this can be delivered to you shortly.
What's special about active manuka honey, from Waikato University
More about why you should buy Comvita products.
Buy with confidence from the specialist in quality New Zealand products. With our safe shopping Guarantee, secure payment through the Protx service, money back option if you are not satisfied, and your details never passed to anyone else. WORLD OF NZ - shopping with friends
Our Transparent delivery charge for this item is: £1.20
Click below to order securely now.